Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Some of Our Fan-Art

All of the following images were created by Aki or I using picsart photo studio. It can be downloaded in the app store on your device.

This one is one of my personal favorites from Aki. I love the quote she decided to use with the picture. She did a very beautiful job creating this one!

 

I was on my way to work one day and listening to this song ("Last Words" by Thousand Foot Krutch). It made me think about Itachi, so I made this as soon as I got home that day. What do you think?
 Once again, on my way to work. I really hated my job... But I used something that Aki had said to me (jokingly) in a creative way. 
 Music inspires me to create fan art, I suppose... This song is "Run to You" by Third Day. No, I didn't mean to cut Roy's head off at the top of the picture... 
 I made this one after sitting in a literature class. I got bored so I started jotting down random picsart ideas, and this was one of them. The poem was by Emily Dickenson, but I don't remember its name. And I actually don't know what anime this came from or if it is just fanart.

Thanks for looking :) 

~Heiwa Kibo Hane 

No comments:

Post a Comment