Sunday, November 20, 2016

Con-Hype

               In the year 2016

       There was only one hope left   
     to save the disaster of a year that  2016 ended up being.....                    
That lone hope that we have is known by one name and one name alone,      
And as if they saw this tragedy            coming, they made this year's theme..
                          Villain's.                   

That's right my friends! I am talking about YAMA-CON 2016!!!!!!         

Ani-maze-me has been blessed with returning press passes for our favorite con of the year. In celebration I have some things in the works but I can't say too much just yet. I will leave you with a vendor recommendation and a hint as to our new cosplays. *Wink wink*


Hint:




Vendor: Please go check out the Raddest and Baddest vendor/s from Hickory-con Fall 2016!!!

This is the link provided but it wouldn't open for me, Four X Fabrication OR you could check out this lovely lady at Dreamscar Artistry. These vendors made the experience for me. I got to sit and talk cars, fandoms and welding with them all at one booth!! Where is that diversity in the con scene cause I need more of it! They sell some really awesome things from original adaptions like a "Hell-no kitty" which is the bad-butt (PG blog) version of Hello Kitty all the way to stainless steal cut-outs of the Supernatural anti-possession mark!!! I made way like a thief with the latter. Sure, it creeps out the family but hey, it makes me happy! So if my happiness means anything to you please go check out these talented vendors!

That's all for tonight!

~Aki Ame Okami


No comments:

Post a Comment